Here are a few of the highlights:
- Responsive Design. The new site looks great on desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- ADA Compliance. The Digital Relations designers help to make sure our site is accessible.
- Branding. The spiffy new looks are all consistent with WVU's Brand Guidelines.
File A Request. Once you're on our site, use this box to send a message to our Request Tracker.
Twitter. Live content as we post it.
- Updated Documentation and Policies. These are accurate as of the launch of the site.
- Easy Updates. The new CMS allows us to update content separate from the site design which should allow for more frequent updates and more accurate info.
We still have some additional components to integrate. Our FAQ will move from our ikiwiki server to a structure within the CMS. Also, our Documentation that starts as DocBook XML and rendered for the web is still hosted outside of Clean Slate. We're working on ways to have this content pulled into the CMS. Stay tuned for details.