enterprise video platform, LCSEE Systems can record many different types of content.
We are capable of capturing high quality audio and HD content for the following
types of presentations:
- Audio Only Voice Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera Audio/Video Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera + Computer Screen Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera + Document Camera Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera + Presentation System Output Recordings & Live Streams (requires WVU Technology Classroom)
These presentations can be recorded in the following locations:
- WVU Classrooms, Conference Rooms, and Offices
- Off-campus Locations (might limit Live Stream capabilities)
To have your presentation recorded, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- Length and type of presentation (15 minute tutorial, guest speaker, hour-long lecture, etc.)
- Description of the material being presented
- Will the event reoccur?
- Full Names of the Presenters
- Short Bio of Presenters
- Any website links to be included with the presentation
- Will there be audience Q&A that should be recorded?
- Will the presentation need to be live streamed?
- Will there need to be limited access to the presentation?
MyMediasite and Desktop Recorder Access
All LCSEE Faculty members and approved students may login to the MyMediasite portal to access recordings launch the Mediasite Desktop Recorder (MDR,) and upload videos. The MDR provides the ability to use your own PC's camera, screen, and audio to create your very own Mediasite presentations.
To login to your MyMediasite portal, login with your WVU Login by clicking below:
If you are a user of the soon-to-be retired CSEE site and need to manage old presentations, login here.