enterprise video platform, LCSEE Systems can record many different types of content.
We are capable of capturing high quality audio and HD content for the following
types of presentations:
- Audio Only Voice Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera Audio/Video Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera + Computer Screen Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera + Document Camera Recordings & Live Streams
- Audio + Person-On-Camera + Presentation System Output Recordings & Live Streams (requires WVU Technology Classroom)
These presentations can be recorded in the following locations:
- WVU Classrooms, Conference Rooms, and Offices
- Off-campus Locations (might limit Live Stream capabilities)
To have your presentation recorded, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information:
- Length and type of presentation (15 minute tutorial, guest speaker, hour-long lecture, etc.)
- Description of the material being presented
- Will the event reoccur?
- Full Names of the Presenters
- Short Bio of Presenters
- Any website links to be included with the presentation
- Will there be audience Q&A that should be recorded?
- Will the presentation need to be live streamed?
- Will there need to be limited access to the presentation?
MyMediasite and Desktop Recorder Access
If you are a user of the soon-to-be retired CSEE site and need to manage old presentations, login here.